bluh three of my dudes got knocked off the map by that quadruped in the first area. is there no warping or something i can use to fix it next time?
Recent community posts
On the topic of trees if ya can't grow them will ya be able to replant them? giving them a life span and maybe having them regrow after dying is an option too. Having the dropped fruits becoming new trees would be too hard to program i reckon.
Also will there be consumable batteries for the suit like you have water bottles and oxygen?
I shoulda added this to the post as well however it'd be nice if there was a clearer difference between the ore n the scrap to show you cant pick up ore with your bare paws. Maybe some cracks in the ground to make it look buried as a hint you need the shovel.
Cat aesthetic things
- An on screen mouse arrow to show you where your base and beacons are located without having to open your map every 5 seconds
- 'Prowler' instead of Rover that might either follow paths or wander around collection resources.
- Alternatively have a 'rover' attached to a leash that could gather resources in range.
- More cat ears and balls of yarn here n there would be an option
- Paw prints instead of foot prints
- Instead of a work bench have some blue prints n stuff on the floor of a hallway module. Maybe some yarn too
- A cat bed to pass the night or just fast forward time. Cat toys could have the same effect
- Go full ball with the modular aesthetic and make batteries and work benches look like they attach to the walk ways as well
- Dynamic storage either allowing you to leave excess ore inside your smelter or allowing you to pull it straight from attached storage modules
- Have the space ship work as a super limited work bench that's only let you make a proper work bench and maybe a meal
- Eating without having to click on the food in your inventory. This one might pose some difficulty w/ how the game works however if you make one of the items in your inventory 'bare hands' or 'paws' you can have it so they only activate doors n junk when a tool of some kind, be it their hands or a shovel, is selected.
- Alternatively there can be a separate inventory for consumables that can be clicked on or have a button mapped to them.
- this would also resolve the confusion with oxygen tanks and water bottles being consumable only items and not working with the water tank for example.
- Mission tutorials such as "fill water tank w/ ice and produce 3 plants" to explain how things work
- Other plants grow-able in green houses or new green houses for roots and trees. I assume its already in progress tho