Here we'll try to keep track of the game's evolution over time.
- Corrected a bug where axis on XBox controller wouldn't work.
- Linux builds deleted because of Unity internal issues with coroutines (camera shakes and dice rolls don't work on this platform)
- New sprites for the second player in Duo play.
- New dice combo punchlines.
- Dice kills now reward extra points
- Corrected some positioning problems on the game over score panel.
- Player names will now be displayed on the game over score panel.
- NEW! Audio settings (general, player, zombies, jingles, music).
- NEW! Player settings and audio settings now persist between game sessions.
- NEW! Zombies will now have a 0.5 second period of "pre-rage" during which they are slightly more red without bonuses, before entering the actual rage state with speed bonuses and full red colouring.
- NEW! Adrenaline ! New dice roll that increases the player movement speed by 10 % of the base value.