This is 100% Steam worthy! If you put it on Steam, I'll buy it!
Recent community posts
This pack includes 95 textures for you to use in any project you wish! Each texture is 2440p and edited to be perfectly seamless!
Hmm. If I had to guess I'd say that the .ini file that controls the highscore is somehow setting off your antivirus software. I can say with 100% confidence though that there are no viruses in this game nor is it a virus.
Beating Consternation I on hard mode grants an additional level and different ending.
Those locations in Consternation 1 aren't a coincidence. You may remember how I said Consternation 1 was a visual representation of the killer's mind. These locations are important to the story.
The first ending is the easy way out. The hard-mode ending in Consternation 1 is canon.
His name is Howard Steed. The clap sound you hear is only an intimidation tactic. Nothing more.
If you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer them!
Nope, the text was only a reference to the plot of Consternation. Also H.I.S just was a pun for “His chest”. I don’t really know what I was thinking lmao. Lastly, yes Consternation I does somewhat correlate to the second game’s plot. Consternation I was a visual representation of what the second game’s human killer’s mind is like. A confusing maze, easy to get lost, full of demons haunting him. There’s a lot more lore as well, but I think that sums up your questions! Also you’re not being obnoxious at all! I love answering questions!
1. Consternation II's killer is a troubled individual that sees this run down factory as a home. You are a trespasser. His face is also just a beard and hair combo (which is probably hard to tell when in a frantic chase). He's the only human, the ghost enemies are his victims.
2. Kill. Howard. Child.
3. And VOID was just a reference to the film corruptions. Nothing more.
I'm glad you enjoyed even though the game can be difficult at times! I hope you'll play Consternation III when it releases!
I just released my NES themed pack, PXL! You'll be able to use these tiles for RPG Maker MZ when it releases, and MV right now!
- 40+ Interior and Exterior Wall Tiles!
- 500+ Interior and Exterior Decor and Object Tiles!
- 50+ Characters!
- 300+ Character Portraits!
- Enemy Battlers
- Custom GUI and Iconset