I'm a composer looking to write music for a project. I mainly specialize in orchestral music but I'm open to doing other kinds of genres. Please check out my works below :)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBZlKzRtS50 I also made the video animation
Unfortunately, a lot of projects that I've been involved in, will never see the light of day (abandoned). If they are released/have a dev blog, I will provide a link.
Side note: Some tracks will cut off "randomly". This is because it is a looping track that goes on and on, never having an intended ending.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zANkReuObQ Action. Made for a third person shooter during engagements.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/instruments-of-war-for-our-homeland-maintheme Main theme of a game.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN9MhV-nYd4 Video contains 2 tracks. This genre was out of my comfort zone but I did my best. The game was also released here: https://pandavoxel.itch.io/v4nd4l1sm
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fwRIyGMJ4M This track was actually not written with the intent of being in a game. Due to it fitting a scarce/winter feeling, it became the background track for this game: https://andrewhowizon.itch.io/the-oxygen-thief
I've only written tracks for the "important" parts of this game because it was for a gamejam. There was only a month so we had to prioritize the main parts and leave the rest for stock music. Game link: https://jonspencerreviews.itch.io/hirosascension
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WumY2LsjnGc Has multiple phases. Please check the video description for the timestamps. Basically, as the fight goes on, the boss gets harder and harder hence with each phase, the music gets more and more intense.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/name-hiros-ascension-ost-battle The final boss fight.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/hiros-ascension-ost-forest-fight Unused track. This was suppose to be for a forest boss but the gamejam deadline was closing in, hence scrapping this area.
Concept Demo V2.0
This concept demo was out of my comfort zone. They wanted it to be Celtic and having never written Celtic, I tried my best. All these tracks were accepted but unfortunately, I don't think this project will be released/finished.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/concept-demo-v20-reunite-the-land-main-theme Main theme.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/concept-demo-v20-ost-march-of-battle-theme Battle theme.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/concept-demo-v20-ost-divided-gameover Game over.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/concept-demo-v20-ost-an-era-of-peace Ending/credits.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/happen-stance-ost-main-theme Main theme.
- https://soundcloud.com/composerjf/happen-stance-ost-gaias-past Supposed to go along with a cut scene showing a dark history of the game's story.
I hope you enjoyed listening!If you think I fit your work, you can contact me via down below. Even if you feel like your project wouldn't fit my musical style, feel free to still contact me. I could write a small demo for you and you can determine if it works or not. After all, I've had two projects that were out of my comfort zone and it turned out pretty well.