Hi, I am Julian and I specialize in cinematic/orchestral music. It is always a joy to meet new people, seeing what they have been working on, collaborating together to enhance their projects through my skills, and ultimately creating a fantastic freelancer-client relationship.
You can view some of my game projects on my website under music: http://julianfung.works/#Works
Some more of my music (not tied to any project):
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJHubbGYTs - Boss fight track heavily inspired by FromSoftware's game, BloodBorne
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbsy43vERaY - Relaxing guitar
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxGMVv745Q - Cinematic
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqkkWVcvQpk - Emotional Piano
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB08mIljEHk - Piano inspired by a indie game jam game, Paletta
Please note that I am only looking for paid work.
My rates vary on multiple factors and if you are comfortable with sharing, please tell me a little bit about your project such as :
- Amount of music needed
- Type of music
- Music rights (Aside from the in-game music, do you want the rights to sell the music as well?)
- Is it a free/commercial project?
- Is the project being developed by an indie/studio?
- What is the budget?
- And anything else you think I should know
Of course, you don't have to share all of the above if you are not comfortable sharing. But it will greatly help in determining what would be possible/impossible within the scope of work of your project.