As of May 11, 2017, Spin the Beat is now available on Mac OS X in addition to PC! The demo is also available for Mac.
Clockwork Anomaly, LLC
Recent community posts
UPDATE: FREE DEMO now available on the itch.io page above! Try before you buy!
Spin the Beat is a game designed to bring friends together for some good-old-fashioned couch-multiplayer fun. With simple controls and simple objectives, it's a game that anyone can pick up and play.
You and up to three friends are dropped into a small environment which quickly comes to life in bright colors and intense sounds as simple but devious enemies do everything in their power to knock you and your friends off the edge. You can work together to keep the game going for as long as possible … or knock each other around to try to earn the highest score! Rack up points by surviving consecutive waves, defeating enemies, and defeating each other. Watch out for sudden events that can mix up gameplay, including power-ups and wild changes in the world's behavior!
Spin the Beat can be played with 1 to 4 simultaneous players on a single screen.
FEATURES:- Rapid-fire gameplay that keeps you guessing
- Random events which mix up gameplay as soon as you think you've seen every trick the world can throw your way
- One simple objective: Don't fall off!
- Six color-coded enemies with wildly varying behaviors, but who share the common goal of knocking you off the tiny world
- Simple, intuitive controls that make it easy to pick up and play
- Play how you want - go for points in Party Mode or compete to be the last one standing in Survival Mode
- Semi-procedural music – no two play sessions will have exactly the same soundtrack!
- Multiple environments, each with their own distinct visual style, soundscape, and gameplay twists
Spin the Beat is an enhanced and expanded remake of BeatBox, a student game developed at DigiPen Institute of Technology in 2014 by the creator of Spin the Beat.