Recent community posts
You know how you could make this better? why dont you have procedurally generated book covers as well? :O just a thought, love the new update, can see a few poem like books - random but uhh some make some sense actually, keep it up! love the buildings, be cool if you could add down stairs and upstairs too... increase the size so to speak
Suggestion:- The ability to do more scientific projects throughout the ages, like the time machine, I guess you could expand on that with more story to it maybe? Also the ability to see population graph, happiness graphs, so you can see your progress throughout the ages, You should also have a map mode, expand your empire on land and beyond... infinite maps to conquer , so basically a monarchy civlization simulator, so even after the story has finished, you can still mess about . Perhaps more yes or no questions, to do with science , technology upgrades and perhaps issuing decrees ,say yes or no to a proposal for a decree, which can have a positive or negative effects on your stats?
just a thought
it would be like sim earth but so much better, i can see this being a lot better than just a screensaver, whilst you can use it like that , think it has the potential to simulate climate and weather - also land should move/continental drift from geological activity, if there is any
I am glad you're going to add to it
Give us powers lol
no point based crap either, just powers we can use indefinitely such as
1 cause a disaster(s) - EarthQuakes (also cause Tsnuamis depending where the EQ is.
2. Place volcanoes wherever you please
3. chance of intelligent life to form? like see little blobs make towns/villages which could represent as different colored squares/circles
4. Stats -atmospherical composition, population if there is any life, age of planet, percentage of water and land. Once planet dies / disappears - time lapse footage at the end, ability to save the footage? idk?
I am not too sure how you could code this, itll also be cool if we can edit the world our self once, then watch it evolve/change over time once initiate simulation, its pretty neat
:D keep it up
Similar idea to SSSS = SUPER SEA SERPENT SIMULATOR. I really like the idea of Ophidia though, definitely impressed with the ancient looks. nice graphics, reminds me of mayans glyphs for some reason
one more weird bug :- ships joined together either on surface or underwater. I am like. Oh. once I forced them a part, flew the inhabitants of into the distance then into the water. Funny but weird hahaha
Dude can we contact each other on Skype or email? I have noticed this bug , well two bugs , not bad, its funny actually. the ships/ship once oxygen tanks exploded I think thats what they are, the ship flies through to uhe air, if it gets hit hard enough onto the serpents body...well the ship and the serpent are stuck together ahhahaha you can still swim but it slows you down and after like a minute, it either disappears, the ship/boar that is or it unattaches itself
The only bugs ive seen so far. I love this simulator game, its fun! I suggest new upgrades, once enough 'points' or 'score' you can press pause, go into 'upgrade' menu and choose whether you want to be longer in length obviously/faster/waterjet-blowing/
Oh giving us the option to ONE:- Customize the look of our Serpent
2 Name our serpent
3 change the eye color of serpent
4. whether is should have a tongue or not
5. once you have reached a critical mass, should give us an option to ''multiply'' and allow 'ai' serpents to exist in game ,as babies, lol allow them to learn or do stupid rubbish to the humans, could lead them to extinction or...prosperity , make them somewhat dumb and intelligent ish... not sure if you can program it but ermm.. AI /NPC more should be added. AS FOR THE HUMANS
the humans, even though they're in water, they can still throw spears at you??
that doesnt seem right to me but makes it more challenging I guess. the humans , if in water, they should drown after some time and still be able to eat it
should allow more control over the mouth of the serpent press a certain key to open and close mouth whilst still automatically close when you're near a human(s) if that make sense, so I could bite the erm ship, cause damage or be able to bite into the ship and drag it under-water. making all inhabitants ..well vulnerable.
Do you like my ideas??
I have ideas but I dont have any clue how to program or anything, im just mainly good at thinking them up but when it comes to implement, meh ..
great game, I have a few hours of playability, so thats cool! I put it on my steam list as a non steam game people are like ''whats SSSS'' Im like ''WELLL.....SUPER.SEA,SERPENT, SIMULATOR''
Must play this!:'D I will rate this 5 stars for being so simple , easy to play and manages to capture your imagination. I love it. When you die , it will tell you who is the monster now for killing the last of the ancient Serpent species. I like that. Which made me think of ideas straight after the 'game over' type thing.
More can be added and this game simulator thingy has potential to be better, a lot better. still 5 stars but if updated 234567890 out of 200000000 or something, pretty decent , thought it were just gonna be a boring play but its quite funny.
However, please do give us an option to turn the repetitive music off whilst playing that is my grudge lol , for me it dont bother me too much but for others , it may just put you off.
^ my review^
I hope to see more from 'Cosmic Adventure Squad' I may do a lets play if my ideas are taken to account :P
For now, I will 'follow' this author.
I have not played this yet but I have seen one of the big youtubers play this game and it kinda made me cry because I have generalized anxiety disorder, it can be that and even worst in terms of how scary it is. Thanks for raising the awareness of it!
We should implement on a newer version, like an infinitely generated world with buildings fulll of books, not just on shelves, ability to actually pick them up, drop, read and put them back, ability to throw books around if the player pleases lol.
it would be good if the person could add a book in the archives and upload it toa server or something, one way to make it somewhat multiplayer?
Suggestion, you could erm... have like stairs or elevators ... going down or up infinitely ....o.o Or go into doors to another building with books, instead of just shelves, what about also in piles? a load of books everywhere..you have to pick them up haha and drop, press the mouse button to read it and close it etc
thatll be cool....
I mean I love the layout as it is, texture is great especially on the archetecture
Well I managed to some how exit full screen which allows me to play the game I tried using compatibility settings, dont make much difference but at least I can use it now, I have even put my own txt files in place
I do come across some books that dont even have a title and how can I actually read the books at the top shelf ??
Some books contain some english like '' or '' ''but '' she '' ''was'' Most books, if read out loud, sound like ancient texts or some alien language hahahaha
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event1
for object obj_radio_dish:
Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [2,3] out of range [11,3] - -5.Upgrades(100025,64003)
I would like to help you with ideas as much as I can, feel free to contact me whenever you like. Do you think you could tell me/us some of the things you would like to implement?
At the moment we're limited, which is okay for now but I had a few ideas which came to mind.
1. Ability to add your own civ you can influence, but you choose the traits/what planet they're on also star type and the name. (Some level of customization?)
2. Once a civ is successful and manages to colonize other planets, wouldn't it be cool if they could perhaps interact with one another in some way instead of just giving an option to allow the civ to 'join us' - notify players/watchers who are on this game about that.
3. The log gets a bit complicated after some time, more than 3 civs may pop up and may be over-whelming to control, would be cool to give us a choice to cap the amount of civs which can pop up if the player wanted.
4. More interactions :- Instead of just technology, what about a bonus event which you can choose every 5 years? for example. A new resource deposit has been found, (only show up if you have the gun powder tech) and that bonus could help speed up the civ growth or perhaps that would make them more greedy - cont:- the traits should perhaps change over time, with values going up or down which could help or destroy them in the end.
5. More events for each civ which could influence the growth or downfall of the empire. So like our real life civ - humans had what we call a quantum leap during wars or after it. Wars could lead to unification of the planet (World domination) or nuclear fallout (which you already implemented in some way)
6.Maybe more tech? New weapons - possible upgrades , if the civ upgrades the weapons, make it so that they could eliminate themselves or lead to the global dominance event (once discovered tools) - dont end it there either, global dominance is not always a bad thing, could speed up the time in which they could acquire new tech or build interesting structures or influence the civ to build monuments and so on
7 - simple idea, someone may of suggested it but perhaps you could give us the ability to clear civ logs to make it much easier to handle/delete existing civs if too many pop up.
8. Pause button would be cool, like I dont want my civ to die or something whilst..you know.. haha.
9. Give us more options to influence a civ, maybe becoming their God. If we type a certain word/command, we could encourage a civ to go for a specific tech or goal - allow us every so often - to type. Every 3-10 years? (civ would not have to listen to your command) if they dont....well...
comes to my next idea.
10. Powers/Disasters, There could be nothing better but to cause an extinction event - natural disasters- or maybe a disaster that only effects the civ for a short while but does not completely halt their growth.
11. Age of Civ/ Statistic page - Im sure you could go on and on with that one, probably a lot of effort to code and handle so I don't expect you to implement any of my ideas, but feel free to use your imagination on my ideas and I am sure, this urmm..simulator could turn into a bit of a civ management game or a god civ with some management to it. I dont know but what I do know it would add replayability
sorry for the massive text and some typos.
Some of which I just randomly came up with..
I love the concept and definitely something we can all work with. Would be cool if we set up a forum for suggestions to be made and perhaps gather a team in which we could help in terms of coding and programming. I don't know but it is just an idea but takes a lot of time. All of what I said probably would be difficult to implement but with tech and stuff improving and always changing, the only limit would be your creativity and imagination
Keep it up