Because MineRalph got such a good reception here for the demo & we got a ton of awesome feedback and help from the community, we decided to release the full game here as well. We also just put it on sale, to put extra focus on the speedrunning competition & give more people the opportunity to pick up the game.
MineRalph is a 2D platformer all about using physics and momentum to overcome difficult levels. The game is a crossover between Super Meat Boy & Sonic - with the level design of Super Mario and the control scheme of Angry Birds!
Instead of moving left/right and jumping, you spend your time pushing a lovely little rockperson around, by applying force to him. The more force you apply in a direction, the faster you go.
Here's our new and fancy release trailer:
- A story consisting of 33 handcrafted, varied & big levels
- Secret rooms in every level containing awesome rock puns
- 10 bonus levels to unlock that are near-impossible to beat
- Extremely tight control scheme - no random patterns
- High-Speed, twitch gameplay
- Oldschool retro pixel artstyle
- 11 original music tracks to get your heart pumping
- Built-in timers, splits, PB tracking, leaderboards & more
- NO Randomness, NO cut-scenes, NO bullshit deaths!
Available now here on https://chopchopgames.itch.io/mineralph
If you have any feedback, issues or find any bugs, let us know on our discord server https://discord.gg/CPkthXb !