I'm glad the game made you feel inspired! I adore Wanderhome as well!!
Recent community posts
Thank you so much for sharing all your pictures! That's strange that the audio files weren't coded or numbered for you. They are in every music player we tested, but Windows Media Player tends to want to put them in alphabetical order for some reason. Is that the music player you used? Sorry for the inconvenience.
I had a great chat with The Weekly Scroll about tabletop RPGs. After my interview portion was done, they did a great and in-depth flip through of Clean Spirit. Check the video description for timestamps!
Hey there! I have options for you!
- Dark Tarot offers a printable tarot deck that is lovely and printer friendly here (PDF warning).
- Spells 8 offers a PDF of the classic Rider Waite-Smith deck here (PDF warning).
- If you have Tabletop Simulator, here's a free tarot deck you can add as a mod.
- You can even cut out 78 pieces of paper or cardstock and simply write the names of each cards on them, looking up interpretations on the internet as you play. You can find a complete list of tarot cards here.
- You can also use this major arcana picker and use a standard deck of cards in place of the minor arcana (you'll be one card short a suit, but not the end of the world).
Knave of Cups has a great selection of tarot cards. Just make sure you choose a tarot deck and not an oracle deck. If you use code THETOWER when checking out, you’ll get $5 off your order of $25 or more!
Thanks for checking out Clean Spirit!
It's easy to run Clean Spirit for a move-in experience! You'll want to make sure the group has a good understanding of the location they're moving into, but ensuring group goals are move-in based instead of focused on cleaning will help. Players should focus on setting rooms up during play, describing how they are organizing items and furniture as a group. Many of the moves on the character sheet are designed with unpacking in mind, so as players go through boxes or suitcases of items, they can pull stuff out to gain motivation and make progress. I think you'll see what i mean when you review the way players make progress in the "start" section.
Hope this helps!
I did a flip through of this on Twitch! Here's the trimmed VOD. We really enjoyed the procedurally aspect as well as how fast it is to create a character. Can't wait to see the full monster generation tables!
Jen with Knave of Cups has started posting her incredible playthrough on Ao3. This playthrough is one of the best works of fictions I've ever read, and I seriously couldn't put it down. It's got drama, found family, romance, magic, humor, twists, and an incredibly imaginative world.
Find it here.