Look! A video! Cor, what a lovely game!
A member registered Jul 02, 2015 · View creator page →
GMS2 scripts to make the creation of high score tables easy peasy!
Protect your small children from the (imaginary) feral hogs with your entirely necessary assault rifle
A platform game for the ZX Spectrum. Collect sausages and rescue Titch the Cat!
...and the lawn won. Comes with sauce! ...code. Source code.
A retro puzzle platformer designed to be evocative of adventure games on the ZX Spectrum,
NOW INCLUDES THE SOURCE-CODE! Twin-stick, time-bending shooter. Get a high-score before time runs out.
An endless flyer where you take it all, or you crash and burn and lose everything.
A GameMaker: Studio project file/source code for creating your own Dizzy style Speccy adventure games
Pixel font with monospace variant. OK for commercial use!
Prototype random level generator, w/ source code. Created with GameMaker: Studio. Created random levels in 2D or 3D.
Play in browser
As Sir Beardyknight, drop rocks on the orcs trying to climb the castle. THIS GAME IS INCOMPLETE
Recent community posts
- New level - Compartments
- New obstacle - arrows that push you in the direction they're facing.
- Health pick ups - regain a lost heart (or extra points if you're already full)
- Tutorial speech bubbles now repeatable
- Control change - num pad no longer used. Jump/action now on Z/X keys. No change to gamepad controls.
- You're now alerted to the exit opening.
- Colour coded switches to make it clear what they open.
- Fixed a bug with the wipe to black at the start/end of every level
- Made the climbing bugs more likely to change direction before hitting a solid object.
- Water displays over GUI in "Ups and Down" level
- It's possible to get stuck in a position where you can't complete "There And Back Again" (whoops)
- If the "climbing bug" can't move in any direction it crashes the game.
- SPID's bullets can travel through doors.
- Control change - keyboard numpad is no longer used. Now it's Z and X on keyboard.
- You can no longer bring up the pause menu when SPID is dead.
- You can no longer shoot worms off the platforms (which was making them float)
- Fixed water that was clipping through the tilemap on level 01, making it look all funky.
- Enemies no longer animate when stunned.
- Timer no longer counts down when dead (which was a problem if it expired when dead).