Sure. Done. Shame MPAGD doesn't list the font names.
Recent community posts
The tune is actually the song Senbonzakura by Hatsune Miku, shortened, mixed around a tiny bit and slowed down. That's my daft sense of humour coming in to play, and the fact I don't have any musical talent/knowledge.
So while I'm fine in you using my mix of the song, be aware I didn't write it 😊
That was a really good idea and it really looks the part in implementation! Really you want to be keeping your sprites to 8x8 (or a multiplication of that) anyway for authenticity's sake, so this seems like a great solution to it without diving into shaders.
- New level - Compartments
- New obstacle - arrows that push you in the direction they're facing.
- Health pick ups - regain a lost heart (or extra points if you're already full)
- Tutorial speech bubbles now repeatable
- Control change - num pad no longer used. Jump/action now on Z/X keys. No change to gamepad controls.
- You're now alerted to the exit opening.
- Colour coded switches to make it clear what they open.
- Fixed a bug with the wipe to black at the start/end of every level
- Made the climbing bugs more likely to change direction before hitting a solid object.
- Water displays over GUI in "Ups and Down" level
- It's possible to get stuck in a position where you can't complete "There And Back Again" (whoops)
- If the "climbing bug" can't move in any direction it crashes the game.
- SPID's bullets can travel through doors.
- Control change - keyboard numpad is no longer used. Now it's Z and X on keyboard.
- You can no longer bring up the pause menu when SPID is dead.
- You can no longer shoot worms off the platforms (which was making them float)
- Fixed water that was clipping through the tilemap on level 01, making it look all funky.
- Enemies no longer animate when stunned.
- Timer no longer counts down when dead (which was a problem if it expired when dead).