No worries, I understand. Thank you very much for this tool!
Recent community posts
I've noticed the progression, and you're definitely getting better. Keep up the great work! By the way, your "LÖVE Platformer Guide" has helped me a lot. I hope you get to make more guides using LÖVE in the future. Your other assets are awesome as well! I'm a great fan of your style. Thank you.
I really like Tape. I have started to integrate it into my workflow. As I use it more and more, there are a number of features that I feel that are missing and could enhance the overall experience. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post feature request and post bug report, but here is a short list.
- Key bindings- I feel that adding keyboard shortcut keys will greatly enhance the enjoyment of using Tape. The mouse shortcuts are good, but as someone who mainly uses the keyboard, being able to add, delete, move, hide, show collections and items with a keyboard shortcut key, will greatly speed up my workflow.
- Menu items - On very few occasions I wish that I could change the shortcut keys, but one way of allowing macOS users to do so without having such a feature within the app, is to have menu items for said shortcut keys. This way the user can have access to those menu items and assign their own shortcut keys within the System Preferences.
- Layout - It would be cool if we could have different layout options, as suppose to just one vertical column. I like the minimalism of Tape, but I think it would be useful if we could perhaps drag a collection to the left or right, thereby creating a second column.
- Always on top - Although my workflow includes multiple monitors, being able to assign Tape to always be on top of other windows, I think, will add to the benefits of using the application as a project management tool.
- Menu bar/System tray - Keeping with the minimalism of Tape, having the option of only showing the application as a Menu bar/System tray icon would be useful.
- Working directory - Being able to choose where Tape saves files would help save disk space and avoid cluttering the Desktop.
I'm looking forward to more updates on Tape and any future work.