nvm I fixed it
A member registered May 03, 2021 · View creator page →
Recent community posts
itch.io Community » General » General Discussion · Replied to DoonDookStudio in Suggest a name for our game!
- She felt that chill that makes the hairs on the back of your neck when he walked into the room.
- She wanted to be rescued, but only if it was Tuesday and raining.
- He kept telling himself that one day it would all somehow make sense.
- She had that tint of craziness in her soul that made her believe she could actually make a difference.
- Art doesn't have to be intentional.
- He learned the hardest lesson of his life and had the scars, both physical and mental, to prove it.
- I caught my squirrel rustling through my gym bag.
- Harrold felt confident that nobody would ever suspect his spy pigeon.
- Three generations with six decades of life experience.
- Watching the geriatric men’s softball team brought back memories of 3 yr olds playing t-ball.
- She had some amazing news to share but nobody to share it with.
- She hadn't had her cup of coffee, and that made things all the worse.
- The teens wondered what was kept in the red shed on the far edge of the school grounds.
- She says she has the ability to hear the soundtrack of your life.
- The father died during childbirth.
- He colored deep space a soft yellow.
- She works two jobs to make ends meet; at least, that was her reason for not having time to join us.
- This made him feel like an old-style rootbeer float smells.
- His mind was blown that there was nothing in space except space itself.
- Baby wipes are made of chocolate stardust.
- Sixty-Four comes asking for bread.
itch.io Community » General » General Discussion · Replied to Madner cumabat (real) in Suggest a name for our game!
- Their argument could be heard across the parking lot.
- Thirty years later, she still thought it was okay to put the toilet paper roll under rather than over.
- All she wanted was the answer, but she had no idea how much she would hate it.