I'll try that later on today, thanks.
Recent community posts
Hi, I downloaded the newest version and for some reason whenever I move/interact in any way, the starting gun (can't remember its name but it sort of stabs out with a spike) 'fires'/makes a noise. I guess this could be down to remapping keys, since it didn't happen before when playing the vanilla release.
Nice little game. Good job. :)
I may be echoing some of the comments already posted, but my thoughts thus far are:
Things I like:
* The sound is very good indeed, and the music, although a tad repetitive at times, is still well done.
* The atmosphere is very tense and although I'm not normally a big fan of rogue like games, this is one of the better ones I've bought.
* The ability to upgrade, forge and expand your inventory space (and so on) is a very nice inclusion.
* Quite a nice visual style.
Things I would like to see included:
* Being an old school mouse and arrow key user, I would love to see remappable keys.
* Information about the resolution used would be nice; is it set according to your desktop res, or not?
Many thanks for your efforts, and I look forward to seeing it develop further. Keep up the good work! :)