I loved this demo so much, the concept is unique, the art is sooo pretty, the writing is great, the characters are all lovable and interesting it's just sadsfsdgdfg GOD TIER. Looking forward to the finished product and thank you for bringing this fantastic game to life!
Recent community posts
One of the most beautiful and atmospheric games I've ever played. It truly captivated me, the storytelling was brilliant and chilling, and the fact that the art was hand-painted and the whole game done in just a few days is really impressive. Kudos to the team <3
Oh it's Annie but in a weird font haha. I'm a very empathetic person even when it comes to game characters so I tend to cry sometimes lol. Your game was really fun and kept me immersed and I'm sure your next project is gonna be even better. I'm glad I boosted your mood even a little with my comments, thank you for responding and for being so sweet, I'll keep supporting you <33 Have a nice day!
HI I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU AND THIS GAME SO MUCH <333 I've first played this game like a year ago but I didn't have a itch account then, but I enjoyed it so much I played it again and I had to leave a comment uwu
1) After playing every route I have to choose Reksa. I think he's more my type ? I always tend to go for the "seemingly bad boy that's actually really sweet" lmao. I loved his route and his personality as a whole he's just a cutie. But I do like all of them & I have such a soft spot for Rama (I actually cried during his route but shh don't tell anyone)
2) What struck me first was the character design and I found the story really interesting and refreshing so I decided to play it
3) It's definitely one of my all time faves, I really enjoyed it. The story was compelling, sometimes dark and sometimes really funny, very enjoyable overall. I loved every character as well, including the MC, they were all very lovable. The art & music complimented the story and atmosphere really well, I still fangirl over the CGs. What stood out the most to me was the inclusion of Indonesian culture, which I wasn't too familiar with. I found it really unique for a VN and I'm glad I learned new things about such a wonderful culture thanks to this game :)
4) I would have liked if we could get more interactions and backstory to every character even if we're not on his route, since some scenes (especially Rama's) felt very out of place in the other routes, and kind of disrupted the flow of the story. I don't think I have other critiques than that? I usually get so engrossed in the story I don't notice any "mistakes" and stuff but this stood out. Besides that, I really enjoyed it and I can see you improved in the Bermuda Triangle demo :)
5) I'm really looking forward to your new game, and while I'm not able to buy it right now (I'm in my last year of high school & I have no money to spend T_T ) , I definitely will when I get my personal card! I understand how hard and time-consuming it is to make a game and I really want to support you as much as I can. Keep up the good work!!
Wow it's 2AM for me and I just finished playing the demo and I can't put into words how much I enjoyed it...it was incredible! I had such a great time, I fell in love with every aspect, the writing, the art, the music, the characters, the GUI, it was so immersive and refreshing. Keep up the great work, I'm honestly so impressed and captivated by this game, you guys did an amazing job, looking forward to the full release <3
I was so excited to play this game after the demo, and now that I finally got to I must say that it was such an incredible game!
I loved the dark atmosphere and the story and characters were really interesting. The voice acting was a great addition, it made the game even more immersive. The art was also beautifully made, and the bonus events were great lmao
I especially enjoyed how tricky it was to find all the endings (tho I still need to play more since I'm missing 2 CGs), there were so many variations that left me quite surprised. Lu's route was probably my favorite, he's my soft boi <333
Thank you for making this amazing game guys. I also loved your other games, like XOXO Droplets, and I was really surprised to see Lake of Voices came from the same creators. Y'all are so talented, creative and versatile, looking forward to your future releases :)