𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐤𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐞™ 𝐈𝐕 : 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥
→ 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋®!
The fourth issue of Spektrum Crush zine is the occasion to give hommage to the worlds of RPGs and card games.
This issue will be printed and released in Tokyo beginning of 2021.
- Deadline : 31 December 2020
- Submission guide : http://spektrum-crush.zone/manapool
We accept submissions for full-color digital designs (printed in offset) and for stencil-based designs (printed in Riso).
Please feel free to submit several designs, and consider submitting both a digital and RISO design to facilitate the inclusion of your artwork in the book.
Any medium in welcome, as long as it's printable!
You can send us screenshots from your game project, renders of your assets, derivative artworks, cut-out cards, fan art...
Please note that the focus of the zine is visuals.
Text is welcome, but it's not our main focus.
Please respect the color scheme below!
- Spreads : horizontal (landscape) A3 format
- Single pages : vertical (portrait) A4 format
- Format : .png, .jpg, .pdf, .tiff
What is Spektrum Crush zine?
Spektrum Crush zine is a printed zine dedicated to games and digital garbage. It features work of artists working with video games, vr, digital media, and video-game related themes and aesthetics.
- insta : https://www.instagram.com/spktrmcrsh/
- twitter : https://twitter.com/SpktrmCrsh
- itch.io : https://alpha-rats.itch.io/spektrum-crush
Read it on the internet archive :