I am working on the new Capture The Flag game mode! A test server will be available soon :)
Recent community posts
Can you add more informations about your problem please:
- What web browser do you use? (if you can tell me also the version, it would be great!)
- Have you tried on another browser?
Thank you for your anwsers, I am currently working on the problem.
Changing browser should fix it.
EDIT: After investigation, it seems to be the server-side that have some errors. If you have again this kind of problems, try changing server. I am working on a patch for this problem.
EDIT2: Bug fixed.
You will find all game changelogs on this post.
Version 0.4.2 - Bugfixes due to the new FFA update (17/09/2016)
- Fixed server crash when using stackable spells
Version 0.3.1 - FFA & Visual Update (19/08/2016)
- Added FreeForAll GameMode
- Visual update for the client! It looks more like space :)
Version 0.2.4 - HOTFIX (18/08/2016)
- Fixed server-side error when a player disconnects at the same time that the server sends leaderboard updates. (that was leading to crash of the logic-part of the server)
Version 0.2.3 (17/08/2016)
- Fixed server-side bug, that didn't let new players join the game.
Version 0.2.2 (17/08/2016)
- Added a new client-side error management.
- Fixed server-side crash when using R spell on Pyro.
- Added a multi-server feature support.
- Fixed UTF-16 characters problem.
- Fixed minor security issue.
I will give some hints and tips on this post if I see that players are stuck!
This post will be updated frequently.
- Play WITH the rest of the community. This game will evolve with all the players, and you will be able to find out more things with the help of everyone.
- Don't forget that all the enigmas are linked to the internet! So get ready to do some search :)
- You can modify the sourcecode! Do not hesitate to create your own decoder for the messages!