Yay, thanks :)
If need some walkthrough - can mail to you :D
Only *.mod tracker music? It's hard to find or create one of this.
I think if you can add there other kinds of tracker music formats to play - like xm, it, s3m etc. - some games will be more musicaly :D
Project page: Island In The Ocean [Source]
Requires Unity 5.6.0 or higher.
"Easy Roguelike Project" - that's 5th month game developing for giving easy start point for new game developers who want create they're own simple and pretty cool roguelike with 16x16 tileset and etc.!
1. For full functionality, you're need download Tiled2Unity package, if you want add your own levels from Tiled programm.
2. After asset import, open NAVIGATION IN PROJECT.PDF documentation, to get all help about project.
3. Check Documentation folder!
4. Game resolution is 640x576px
Include & Features:
- 7 Game levels with enemies, items, treasures, NPC.
- Inventory system. Pretty simple.
- Journal system
- Scenario and non-Scenario tasks types.
- Equipment system. Like window with slots for helmet, chest, hand, etc.
- World map with player location marker and scenario quest marker > "?"
- Simple AI for that simple roguelike.
- Simple combat system.
- Items pickuping from ground.
- Dialog system. Can give tasks too and complete them.
- Infoportion system. Read about it inDocumentation folder.
A story about one little human, who search his destiny...
FOR THE EARLY ACCESS GAME WILL BE PLAYED ONLINE.
AFTER PRE-ALPHA RELEASE GAME WILL COME TO DOWNLOAD
[ Controlls ]
( Keyboard ):
Arrows - Movement
LMB - interract with environment, actor.
( Inventory ):
LMB on item - Use or Equip item
RMB on item - Refresh slot position of item
MMB on item - Destroy item from inventory
[ Combat ]
Use arrows to kick hostile mob near your actor.
Be careful, hostiles likes to kick from back.