Sorry to hear that. It happened to me when I tested it on a Windows 10 computer and I had no idea what the problem was. Never happened on Windows 7 or other PCs I tried it on, though. Well, thanks for playing I guess (or at least trying to do so...)
Recent community posts
Nice game. Liked the pseudo-3d effect. The encounter with the 'mountain climber' was sort of funny as well! It would be good perhaps to have some clues on the way as to where some of the ducks might be, though. Anyways, good job!
Well, I have to say this was way more enjoyable than I initially expected. I mean, it's really simple and short, but... I don't know, it's just nice. I didn't expect such an ending, so I kept thinking about what it was supposed to mean. I also have to say that the music is what hooked me throughout, until the end. It's the combination of minimalist graphics and the music that seem to do the trick. I think a slightly deeper story would make this even more special.
Very interesting graphics and fun gameplay. I particularly liked the parallaxing effect and the particle effects. The only thing I found strange was the fact that the helicopter always goes at the same speed, even if its moving sideways or backwards. However, the simple gameplay and interface, together with the nice graphics and retro feel make it a very pleasant game.
Definitely, a game worth playing!
A 2D fast-paced helicopter arcade simulation game where you fight against a terrorist organisation, undertaking critical missions to bring it down. This game features:
- 17 missions of increasing difficulty
- A varied arsenal, with a vulcan rapid-firing cannon, dumbfire rockets, guided hellfire bombs (using TADS system) and flares (to divert incoming enemy homing missiles). All weapons can be upgraded.
- A wide range of mission objectives: destroy enemy armor, buildings, bridges, helicopters, rescue hostages, destroy escaping convoys and even prevent a nuclear catastrophe!
- Rank-based system (if you do things right, you get points and can be promoted; if you mess up - e.g. destroy civilian targets - you lose points and may even be demoted!)
- Ability to land back at base to refit your helicopter in the middle of a mission (resupplying costs points - if you're quick, accurate and agile, you'll save points which add to your rank-o-meter!)
- Weapon and systems upgrades with each rank promotion.
- 2 sets of unlockable content (beat game/reach highest rank to unlock each!)
- Original graphics
A puzzle-action platformer in which the backstory unfolds as you progress through the game. It includes 28 levels, cutscenes, six different weapons, many different enemies and puzzles and original graphics. You will need both reflexes and wits to get through the different levels and eventually find an answer to the very first question that comes to your mind as you awake inside a robot body: Why?
You can find it here:
It was created using Mark Overmars' Game Maker in a period of over 4 years.