Go go go ! Seems like I have been waiting for the final release for years (or maybe I had ?).
Recent community posts
Hi, just for your info, you can run flash games in the Flash standalone player, even since flash is not supported anymore in browsers. I have thousand of Flash games that still run perfectly fine. Even more, Flash games still run perfectly fine on portable, encapsulated versions of pre-2021 browsers.
While I tend to dislike 3D adaptations of ineherently 2D games such as Sokoban, I must admit this one is well done. At least, it isn't isometric. But there is a very bad lack of "Undo". Sokoban is a game where "Undo" is critical.
Having baught and enjoyed Push Blox 1, I picked this one without hesitation. These are games for the whole family, that makes brains grow (well, maybe not mine, it's toooooo late, but my children's one for sure). Keep the good work !
Playing with the demo I find this brilliant.
However there is room for improvements :
- make it more colorblind friendly. I don't know how exactly, I admit this must be a challenge. But there must be a way.
- instructions for the level should be always on display
- there should be a visual clue of the desired ouputs. For example by overing of the output squares ?
- the desired output is often messy? While it is OK, it would be more satisfying for the eye if the output was always a nice looking pattern. Before trying the demo I really beleived the aim was to draw patterns from the input mess, while most challenge are filtered output (as far as I can see from the demo, maybe this is a demo bias). Or maybe it is just that being partially colorblind I don't see the resulting patterns :-o
- selected component should remain selected until unloaded, for quick multiple pasting.
- need for French translation ?
I just baught the beta (2016-04-07).
Congrats ! It really feels like the good old version 1.24 Blackshift.
One problem: I understand you may need internet connection during beta testing for telemetry, but please make it stand alone once out of beta. Internet is no safe place for kids and there is no reasons a game could not be playable offline, at least for single players.
(By the way I didn't noticed the old Blackshift from the XP times failed in Windows 10. Last time I checked I was under Windows 7 x64and it worked great. Good idea to rewrite it for modern OSes)