OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!
2 Bit Determine
Recent community posts
Hello! I'm looking for some feedback on this ALPHA build of Ragnar! Ragnar is a run-and-gun shooter inspired by Contra.
Some things that I'm looking for are:
- Controls - Are they tight? Responsive?
- Sound - Do any of them sound particular out of place or overwhelming?
- Gameplay - Overall enjoyment (Please rate the demo)
- Art - Are they pleasing or is there anything that looks off?
- Could you finish the game?
- If yes, how long did it take?
- Is the game too difficult?
- What is your favorite part of the game?
- What is your least favorite part of the game?
- If you could add one thing to the game, what would it be?
- Do any of the game mechanics feel particularly bad / good?
- Did you encounter any bugs?
Feel free to tell me anything else! I am planning on making this a commercial game so don't hold back!
You can contact me via here on itch (comments), twitter, my website or discord!
Itch (GAME LINK): https://2-bit-determine.itch.io/ragnar <---------------------------------------- HERE
Thanks in advance!
2 Bit Determine
P.S. If you like what you see, drop a follow!
I want to thank you for not only taking some time to play, but for also writing a comment. When I rewrite the engine I will keep all this in mind! I'm just proud I was able to finish another small project!
I was debating on adding some checkpoints haha
I found the game feels short with them but I do plan on revising the levels at a later time! I hope none of the levels were unfair! I really appreciate you playing and giving me some feedback!