I agree with a lot of players of this game needing to be made bigger and longer.
Also a happier ending for poor Borrus...
After a good long time I've decided to come back to this game and Oh Wow have things changed!
- Updated models of some things. Including 3D models of Phonty (His horn looks a little weird though) and the Librarian. (The wiki says her name is Erie)
-Water Fountains to regain stamina! Thank you mrdrnose!
-The History Level has finally gotten some more content.
-That Freakin Puppet has been removed and replaced by a Nutcracker who is much more manageable.
-The Head Teacher is still wearing that silly cat costume.
- And there's apparently now a fourth level after completing History. Looks like I better get back to playing!
Some suggestions I have for Language (and other things) mrdrnose.
- Can you fix the "Hint art" next to the teleporting door to the Bunker?
- The 9 door in my opinion should open automatically when the final chase starts.
- Disable Mr. Cleany-clean during the final chase.
- For "Lil Puss" mode maybe instead of activating the final chase, Viktor just tells you to go to the exit or elevator.
- "Default"and "Brainiac" modes should use the three digit codes.
- A new door type for the History door you need the "key" for. (Maybe wooden with a keyhole?)
- Maybe for extras in the prototype menu there can be a character gallery with info about each one? (Kinda like the detention room from Baldi's Basics)
I agree with you with there being souls in the Puppet (Just look at it) and Phonty (What else can explain a Phonograph being alive). But, I think Doggos is some kind of robot because it's music has some robotic sounds to it.
I noticed some things that might be worth mentioning:
- One of the sentences to type in the Language level is "Forgive us". Does that mean the teachers aren't acting on their own free will or is there something worse?
- Albert's speech during his ending has him refer to the player as "The last hope" and to "Save them". Apparently, are there more lost souls too?
- The sirens that play at random during a run (Pretty sure everyone knows this now) Did something happen to the school before the player arrives?
I FINALLY beat Language on “Boi” mode without Viktor’s help!!! Thanks to you out there for giving me the support to keep trying.
Now, we wait for mrdrnose to begin work on History with Alice, the lonely history teacher.
I've beaten "Lil Puss" mode with no trouble. Just enter all 9 codes into the elevator before the final chase. It's just that in some playthroughs some Notebooks spawn in rooms that are locked.
And as of this update Marzia can now open doors.
Maybe I can help. First I go to the area where the 9 door is and collect any Language notebooks there (It's easy to know which rooms there in thanks to the map here) and I put the codes on a separate online notepad so when I go back to wind up Phonty I can also put the codes in the elevator. Once I collect the 9th Language notebook, I go back and enter it into the elevator and wind Phonty for the last time. That way during the final chase I only have one code to remember and enter into the elevator. I also collect any Flashbangs and stamina items just to be safe.
It seems that MIX read this and purposely died by Mr. Mix to see who it could be in his latest stream. He too says it might be Marzia and seemly found someone else hiding in the death screen.
I'm sure everyone knows this, but did you know that in the "Boiling in the Cauldron" death screen there's a third unknown person with the Headteacher and Mr. Mix. At first I thought it was Alice, but the legs are far too detailed to be her. (Also, the fact that she says people rarely visit her too)
Here's a bug in Language's "Little puss" mode. During some plays I explored the whole floor but, I can't open the 9 door because I can't find the 9th Language notebook. I think one of it's possible spawns is in the Pizza room or the Server room, both of which are locked. Can you unlock the doors for "Little puss" mode or remove the spawns? I think the same happens with one of the Math notebooks too.
The hint notes that I'm trying to understand are:
- In the Red Room in the Math level (where you find the Key and the Second Arm)
- In the Hallway with the Pizza Room and the Server Maze room (The two you say that the Headteacher doesn't count as "Staff only")
- Beside the door that can teleport you to the Bunker or back to the start of the Language level
Thank you! Also, mrdrnose I have some suggestions and bugs for the language level.
- The lighter should count as a prohibited item
- Rusty Fork should be a instant death prohibited item (Maybe it isn't because of the way to obtain it)
- At least some more use out of the Red key besides to escape the Punishment Room and open a door in the Bunker
-I'm not sure if this is a bug or my computer, but when I open the door that teleports back to the start a second time the game just freezes.
Argh, I'm trying to finish the language level without Viktor's help (I believe it's possible now with the elevator saving the codes) and every single time Mariza gets me. (Other times it's Doggos) I hope mrdrnose adds difficulty to language soon.
Mrdrnose I've found some bugs.
Doors that teleport back to the start of the level just place you somewhere else.
In the Language level when you collect the first Math notebook, the ambiance music just stops and you also can't pause the game.
Can't grab some items in the pentagram room or the server maze room.
Thanks mrdrnose for the latest update to the game! So far it's great!
Some suggestions and bug fixes I have for maybe the next few updates (And hopefully finish up the language level)
Game as whole
Bug- Headteacher doesn't have subtitles to her 'No running in the corridor' dialogue
Death screens to Phonty, Doggos, and Sanity deaths
Bug- Viktor uses his normal dialogue in 'Little Puss' mode (His intro speech)
Maybe add some furniture to the room with the Blue key
Difficulties (I say the Language level right now is the normal difficulty)
Subtitles for Marzia during the first language notebook
Areas accessible only via teleporting doors (Like the area beside the cafeteria in Math Floor)
Rooms for the Red key
'Staff only' sign for the room with the shelves and Cross
Special item in the bunker behind the Red key, and Blue key doors
Items that causes characters to instantly kill you if seen holding it (Like Albert's body parts and the artifacts)
Something that helps you complete the lessons faster (Like Albert the bear)
School bells to tell when Headteacher is on break
Sorry about all the spaces. Something seems to have gone wrong with itch.io's comment poster.
Does anyone here know what the duct tape and cross items are for? I've been finding lots of duct tape pieces in the language level and the cross looks important for some reason to be in the room with shelves.
Maybe mrdrnose can make it like the Librarian in the History level where you need to find a certain item to disable it for the rest of the game. The way I see it, the Mannequin looks like another student who was caught by Viktor or the Headteacher and turned into the... thing it is now. It follows the player because it wants the player to free it from it's pain, except little does it know it's mere presence causes the player to go insane. There should be a way to free it and in return it's soul helps you complete the notebooks faster. (Basically, the Language level's versioon of Albert)
While I agree to most of these, I think 4 can be done in a much better way than change a extremely useful item. Maybe the watermelon SCP instead of searching every trash can and locker, can only be found in a special room. (Like the Rusty knife and Black key can only be found in certain lockers in certain rooms)