Okay thanks, now the game works fine. Unfortunately the game was too difficult for me. Here's my feedback:
- Good art, but perhaps you can remove the flickering lighting.
- The first level is too difficult (too many items and short timer). I think the first level should allow players to get familiar with the mechanics. Then later levels ramp up the difficulty.
- Items don't always go into the machine and sometimes they don't get destroyed while in the machine.
- It's quite hard to pick up items that have fallen on to the floor.
- Dynamic background music would be a great addition. So the music gets louder and faster as the bomb timer gets to zero.