I'm most of the way through Chapter 4 now.
I'll edit this comment when I finish. Never mind, can't finish in this version unless I use the cutscene skip.
I'm reaching the point where I can't even check the earlier chapters for typos any more, because I'm seeing what I expect to see instead of what's actually there (same reason proofreading your own work is hard).
(Aww, Arthur keeps getting mistaken for- wait, Arthur IS male? Apparently my bishounen detector is on the fritz. Did I call him a her already? I probably did... How did I not notice the uniform difference?)
Not really a bug, but Dark Wrath always does 0 damage in the first Impress fight (since she's not damaged), which is annoying because the Impress loves to cast it and the only way to end the fight is to lose everyone. Is it possible to make her only cast it if she's actually hurt?
It's not really clear which side you're supposed to be on in Underground Tunnel. Just having someone say something about protecting Hermina would help; I wasn't sure until I tried to attack her group and realized I couldn't.
- After blowing everyone off and heading for the chest, Hermina gets stuck on a golem, preventing any further progression unless you skipped the cutscene.
- I'm going to wait for an update rather than skipping ahead.
- Minor tint bug in chapter 3:
- Go upstairs, take the Daughters of Venus magazine. This will remove the red tint for the flash forward, and send you back downstairs without restoring the tint.
- Game-state bug, tested in Chapter 3 (after DQC F1):
- Go upstairs and activate the pile of rocks blocking the stairs up. Bianca and Amara will appear in their dorm room, even if they're in your party. Go back downstairs, and Aika will start giving her weapon shop tour again, but Shizuka will get stuck on a wall and the game will hang when she tries to go to the armor shop. Screenshot.
- Update on that flash slash crash thing from a few posts back: attacking paralyzed enemies (Thunder Roulette causes paralysis sometimes) causes a crash with this message. Only physical attacks trigger it, not magic. Annoyingly, the delinquents in the secret tunnel just triggered it for me...
- Unless you skip the cutscene at the end of Chapter 3, the 'evil hideout' theme will keep playing during the opening cutscene of Chapter 4.
- Losing in DQC F3 returns you to the hub with 1 HP on all characters instead of game overing, even when replaying.
- Arthur has no magic tab.
- Arthur's Aura of Health implies it's a Splash-like AoE, but it's actually a more like Kiss Boo-Boos.
- Girls are still visible after the end of the Chapter 4 start-cutscene, but not interactive.
Chapter 4 typos:
- Chapter 3 was Hellfire Lilies. This here should be 4.
- 'were allow' doesn't make sense. were allowing? allowed? or just lose the 'were'
- Here: 'has', or 'grandmothers'
- Shizuka is invisible during the chapter 4 start cutscene
- 'her my mother': Some draft merging here, I think
- call name: call her name
- he's light warlock: he's a light warlock; associated light magic: associated with light magic
- "is men": "are men", perhaps?
- wandering: wondering
- kind of enough: kind enough (While we're on this scene, how were they all gonna fit around that table?)
- girls dead: girls are dead
- doesn't: doesn't it
- already I'm: already and I'm
- to an inch: to within an inch; yho: you
- It's: It
- hidden in behind: hidden behind
- try force her: try to force her
- Hermina talk things out: Hermina to talk things out
- searching people: searching for people
- don't like it: don't like it when
- Is Hermina just letting me read this?
- come this island: comb? come to? Either way, there's multiple issues here
- you freaks to deal: you freaks deal
- removed: remove
- business is: business are; apart: a part. Also, the text box just kind of jumps up there, for a single line. Why is that?
- This seems like it's starting in the middle of a sentence.
- vocubulary: vocabulary
- will her in trouble: will get her in trouble
- why are helping: why are we helping
- my mate aid: my mate to aid
Chapter 3 typos:
- Is that Bianca's surname? She's never given it, so I don't know how Shizuka knows it.
- leave in your hands: leave it in your hands
- continuing playing: continue playing
Chapter 2 typos:
- innacurate: inaccurate
- not amicable terms: not on amicable terms
- questioins: questions; sandwhich: sandwich
- evl: evil
- cannabalize: cannibalize
- you girls wait: you girls to wait; shalln't: shan't (google it)
- won't around and wait: won't [stand/hang/stick] around and wait
Humorous side note: Arthur's weapon sucks and the shop doesn't sell swords, so I gave him hellhound claws. And a matching outfit.