1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hey! My name is Agustin, people call me sugus or sugusin or agus. I live in Argentina (GMT -3) and I'm a little nervous about participating in this jam haha, don't have much experience coding. I'm studying programming, first year
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Didn't participate. The reason for joining is because I'm studying programming and I would love to make games, this could help me start doing them
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I have a lot of favorites, all of them inspire me. Some games I love are Earthworm Jim, Gunstar Heroes, Super Mario World, FFVIII, Command & Conquer Red Alert, among others. I love playing platformers lately and Owlboy is a very very good one that I've been playing
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
No, not really, I've done a couple of tutorials with GameMaker and Phaser, but never finished any game with those... (This time I'm looking to finish what I start ;D)
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm passionate about music, playing soccer and getting out with friends and have a couple of beers and talk about life, cheers!