1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi! I'm Classo, but calling me Mika is fine as well! I'm actually kind of making a game with a much larger scope (and more complicated things to do for it), but I thought that joining this jam would be great practice in coding for games!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I didn't; like I mentioned above, I thought this would be practice for coding for my other game in the future!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I've got so many favorite games, but a few of the ones that will always have a place in my heart are the Spyro the Dragon games, the Fire Emblem games, and the entire Mother trilogy! I'm also quite attached to games like Rune Factory and/or Harvest Moon because of farm simulation, and games like The Sims and the Virtual Villagers series because of the 'playing god' thing going on around there.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
A little! I mess around regularly with RPGMaker2003, and sometimes with RPGMaker VX Ace.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I adore writing and bringing to life any characters I've drawn out/conceptualized! Placing them in scenarios, imagining things they'd say and do, and designing themes after them and giving them a 'soul' - that's what makes me really happy!