I just finished chapter 2 in the new (smaller events update) version.
It would be nice if the black background for the first half of the underground pool cutscene were replaced with an actual visible cutscene, even though I can't tell if it's deliberate or not. Perhaps you could fade to black from the conversation at the entrance and fade in again where it currently fades in?
Found these typos along the way, I think most of them were ones I missed the first time.
- "there be so much water": to be
- "Aqauphobia": Aquaphobia
- "got out of as quickly": got out of here? got out of the water? Or just 'got out', no 'of'?
- "I will go to": go too
- "Going to have stay here": to have to
- "It seems to be a number of risks": there seem to be [a number], or it seems there are [a number]
- "of their lost": loss
- "it fall upon us": falls.