The new events are cute! :3 And I see you found an event to write that doesn't require any costume design... ehehe~
- Medical Mask doesn't let you equip Wooden Bat
- Tall Girl's stats and items (especially items) are weird. She gets hit for 25 by the nearby delinquent despite guarding, if you don't rush out into melee range to take the hit.
- Talking to the nurse is now consistently crashing the game for me. Across multiple saves.
- "these put", and a double-space: put these
- "appear to written": to be
- "Surely, I prove": once I? if I? when I?
- "I will to you again": will write? shall write?
- "words she said wasn't": weren't
- "the worse attempt at": worst
Freezer is still really hard, Roof is still pretty hard, and I'm on Mausoleum now, which also seems really hard (running dead moving 8 tiles and hitting for 20, with 100% life steal). That probably means I'm just under-leveled. Hmm.