Thanks again for your feedback.
I will try to reproduce and fix the bug! Thanks a lot for the efford and time :)
Any time. Just one more update for the non-exit - I got a torch at one of these levels and there was a small room completely walled off, but the exit wasn't there either. Might help with tracking down the problem, though.
- Sometimes chests, camp fires and staircases appear in front of a passageway, making it impossible to reach parts of the level (or taking damage doing so). This isn't a big deal though there could be a small possibility that a staircase is blocked this way. Didn't happen so far for me.
- I think it is well balanced in regards to monsters - I don't think there is a need for nerfing or buffing any of them,
- Perhaps consider doubling the HP bonus from food,
- I wasn't using the Cloud thing at all almost. I only used it once to some effect so far and it was a very unusual situation. Compare to pickaxe which seemed unusable at first, but in actuality it saved me a couple of times and even got around the non-exit bug,
- The torch is useful but I feel its effect should be buffed. Perhaps making it last for two or three levels.