Hey y'all. I've done a couple game jams before using Unity3D, but nothing turned out as a finished project. I'm happy to attempt to help with newer developers.
I usually tend to lurk around places and never say anything, but I'm trying to break that habit and reach out, connect, and make friends with other developers. This is a pretty important step for me.
Goals for this game jam:
- Finish a small game.
- Needs to have title screen
- Win state (once you win, you should be able to play the game again without exiting program)
- Clear controls and instructions for player
- Make a schedule/deadlines so I can push my progress along
- Complete idea/design by X date,
- Complete controls by X date,
- Complete one level by X date,
- Reach out and talk with other developers.
- Make at least one friend/acquaintance
- Publicly document/show my progress of my development
- Have a presence in some type of game development community
If anyone is interested in connecting with me, send me a message/reply/something. Maybe we can connect and both grow as developers.