I am writing this as I go, so there might be multiple comments.
First of all, this game is right up my alley. The age old stories of knights and magic, it always gets me excited. The art style is cool, I enjoy it very much, it gives me off quite a minimalist feel but not to the point where it feels too empty.
But I do find that at least, so far, the Tutorial section was very dark, even after I turned the brightness up & closed the curtains in my room.
As for gameplay:
- I got a bit confused by the bow controls, I started mashing the LMB when it should have been RMB purely out of habit.
- A bit more guidance to where your targets are? It took me a moment to see that the targets I had to shoot with the bow were underneath the pillars (cliffs)? I had jumped on.
- I would love to see a, for a lack of better example, Witcher-esque target locking system? I found myself rolling in the opposite direction and hitting anywhere that wasn't the target.
- The animations felt a bit...sluggish? Perhaps I'm just impatient + have the attention span of a goldfish. :D
What I liked:
- Really, REALLY loving the whole teleporting "Arrow/Aron" thing. I feel like that could be a great mechanic for people who would like a more stealth based approach to their playthrough.
- In general, the abilities really made me want to continue.
Alright, continuing to the level, will update this as I go, so I don't forget anything.