Hi Neru! I've been following your project's progress from the Lemmasoft Forums and hope you're dong better after that operation you had in mid March! Congrats for releasing your project's demo on Itch.io! You've earned a follower for your team~
So I decided to take a look at the Features section of the main post for your game on the Lemmasoft Forums some time before the demo released and a lot of ideas sprang up in my head. This is gonna be a long comment so I'm splitting it into three sections: First Impressions, Suggestions and Questions About InTWoN.
First Impressions (Blind playthrough)
The background for the cafe scene could use some people in the seats and the customers could look up at the player for added weirdness when Reina sips her just ordered coffee.
I like Leo's design and Bear looks to be the big brother type to his fellow Dreamchasers (justified by the latter being the oldest of Reina's toys)
- Create two custom UI designs for the waking world and dream realm sections of the game.
- Use small tabs with chibi faces of the MC and her love interests to denote event illustrations on the far left side of the screen for the common route and each of the boys' story paths respectively in the CG gallery. Buttons for the other menu sections at the bottom of the screen.
- Implement that Reina X Bear doodle that aehtrv drew while designing the characters at the start of March as one of Bear's route CGs!
- Achievements section in the Extras menu with 'Exceptional Dreamer' being the name for the achievement for 100% completion of the game
- Put in a short point-and-click sequence for Reina's (tidied) bedroom so players can learn about some info about her childhood and adolesence
- The game could use backgrounds for other parts of Reina's house (Dining room, front hallway etc.) and sprites for our heroine's parents
- Add 'Otome', 'Multiple Endings' and 'renpy' tags to the drop down "More information" menu
- Extend the intro sequence after the MC wakes up at the start of the game to provide a bit of background info on anything that may be of interest to players
Questions About InTWoN
- How far are you in writing regarding the routes?
- Since you mentioned that InTWoN is a working title will it change or remain as it is for the final release?
- Will the complete edition be free/pay-what-you-want?