Nice little game =D My best score is 993 ^^ so close to the thousand!
I liked :
- Pixely graphics are the best kind of graphics. Your choice of vibrant color is well made.
- 8bity music is the best kind of music =)
- Very nice application of a scoring concept, would have been fun to try-hard
What I think could be better :
- Balancing? I felt like plateform height jump, even with wall jumping, became more and more impossible. I don't think there's funnier way to make a game difficult (ie: needing more reflexes (speed, precision, etc.))
- Only three double jump is pretty frustrating (and "use them when the generation is too coarse" feels like "this is not a bug, it's a feature" =D Maybe make jump-refill fall from the ceiling that the player has to try to reach ?
- Linked with the precedent, procedurally generated levels are very nice, but it seems like you can create impossible levels (too many spiked plateform, to many small plateform on the same side
- The wall jump feels akward when you can't control the second jump (it forces you far out of the wall)