My keyboard doesn't have a keypad. Only the arrow keys work. About about enabling WASD keys?
Viewing post in Auto Fire v0.5.08 - Controls, Couriers and Citadels comments
Hi there! You can play with arrow keys to move and WASD keys to shoot. For that combination you can use:
- Ctrl-Left/Right to hard turn
- Shift-Left/Right to Swerve
- Shift-Fwd to Boost.
I also put in an old-school layout for those with laptops or history with the crustiest of applications:
- I/comma: Accelerate/Decelerate
- J/L: Turn 45 degrees Left/Right
- U/O: Swerve Left/Right
- M/period: Sharp Turn Left/Right
- Space: Wait/Coast
You can always get the controls info by pressing F1! A remap screen is on my short list of upcoming features (also so you can control the volume :-)