Heya Termy! You were at the stream, but leaving this for posterity and all:
- + Pixel art is adorable.
- + Music is great.
- + Dungeon design, once the "tutorial" is over, is cool, bugs aside.
- + Presentation overall is very cute and fits the style it’s going for.
- + The light puzzle is too mean XD Every other puzzle mechanic was fine.
- - Found multiple bugs that weren't pleasant.
- - The text needs work in polish and formatting
- - I felt like the "vibes" are all at the start, it would maybe be good to spread out the npcs you can interact with a bit more.
- - No "reason" to explore hurts it a tiny bit, especially outside the dungeon.
- - Bad spread of food vs knives in pots (gimme chikin dangit).
I beat the game once, got the Accord ending, but the game was too rough for me to want to get more as it is now.
It definitely needs polish and fixing, but considering the tight timeframe and bad mojo you had during the deadline, it's a great effort, especially on resources of graphics and music, which I think you mentioned were custom? Great job.