- Did you enjoy it overall? What did you like the most in the demo?
I did! It reminded of those escape games where you have to look around and find out how to escape. I think my favorite thing was the mystery of the story. It makes me want to find out what the truth is.
- Who is your favorite character and why?
The protagonist. I like how can you shape her personality and also her morality by the choices you make.
- Who is your least favorite character and why?
I don't really have one. If I have to choose, it would be Matt just because he's hard to figure out so far.
- What do you think of the protagonist ? Can you relate to her?
I like her. She starts off as kind of a blank slate, so I'm not sure if it's easy to relate to her. There's no information on her yet. But I like how we get to choose things like helping people or not.
- What is your opinion of the artwork?
I like it
- What do you think of the story so far?
It's really mysterious and intriguing. I want to know who these people are. And I want to know why everything is happening
- Was it something that bothered you about the game?
Did the story bother me? Only in that I wanted to know more!
- Did you find any typos or spelling mistakes?
Yeah. There were quite a few actually. And commas weren't always used correctly, but the typos are more important I think. What would you say needs the most improvement?
- Do you think you'll play the finished game once it's released?
Yeah! I want to know what happened in the beginning, and I want to see how it ends!
- What would you be willing to pay for the full game? ( I don't know yet if it will be pay what you want or commercial. )
That depends on how long the game is. Up to $20 maybe?
- Any other comments?
Especially toward the beginning, there was a lot of text on the screen. It felt like a lot of words. Maybe consider breaking those sentences up into more than one screen, just so it's not so many to look at on one screen. It can get overwhelming if too many sentences are shown at one time.