- Sets need to be bought with Bricksperience Points before being able to build them
- Settings can be accessed from the pause menu
- The set list displays icons next to the names to indicate which sets have been bought and which have been built
- Buttons added to the settings menu to reset different kinds of progress
- Completing a set for the first time gives two times the amount of Bricksperience Points
- Added set "7346 - Seaside House (A)"
- Added set "6624 - Delivery Van"
- Added 3 new bricks
- Added Auto Clicker unlockable
- The Bricksperience Menu is now located at the main menu
- Removed "Dynamic Music" feature
- The "Difficulty" setting has been replaced by a "Bricksperience Points Reward Multiplier"-slider which goes up to a factor of 5
- The instructions camera was teleported above the ground upon moving
- The set in the main menu was already fully built when displaying a set (instead of building) before