Wavey v2.6 updates:
- The exit button in the start screen main menu now actually closes the game!
- The right analogue stick vertical axis can now be used to control the wave amplitude.
- You can now use the 'T' key to instantly hard restart a level, in turn resetting your time, deaths, score to 0. You will also loose any gems collected during that run.
- A temporary fix has been put in place to stop the 'pause during death' loop by breaking out if it happens, full fix in process...
- When exiting to the map using a controller, the cursor will be revealed unpon reaching the map scene. This is a temporary fix to stop a bug with the multi-input format compatibility.
- The saving system should now correctly store your highest stats - this is in response to a bug where a faster time did not overwrite a previous record