[Posted as review]
This combat-focused adventuring game features a fairly crunchy core system, classless character creation, large tables of advancement and power options, player and/or GM-created fantasy(?) races.
- Big number stats and skill bonuses
- Complex tactical, grid-based combat
- Lots of special powers to keep track of
- Skill repetition based character advancement
- Limited guidance on out of combat skill use
- Example settings in the back
- Limited direction, but GM centric setting creation/rule selection
- If you want to fight the bad guys with your "original characters" this is the game for you.