The fitness controls don't appear in the game, and I have it installed. It's still working? And when I save the game the muscle goes back to the base game normal limits.
It sounds like the script might not be installed properly.
Check these things:
- Is the "roBurky - FitnessControls.ts4script" file inside the mods folder?
- Has the .ts4script file been extracted from the zip file? Some mod guides incorrectly say to keep script files inside a zip file. But .ts4script files need to be OUT of the zip file.
- Is the .ts4script file no more than one folder level deep inside the mods folder?
- Do you have both 'custom content' and 'script mods' enabled in the options menu?
- When you launch the game, do you get the window showing what mods you have installed? And does Fitness Controls show up under both the 'custom content' heading and the 'script mods' heading?
If you need more help, come join us on the Discord server for some live support.