Died a lot on 1.2, but playing 1.3 it's a lot better. Here are some problems I have been having though (Windows build, if it matters):
- Info for Weapons shows "1d4 Damage" for example. I assume that's not correct? I don't play many games like this, maybe it means something.
- Resizing the window with special effects on turns the entire screen black, unable to do anything from that point, had to close and restart (Just tested this again and things still work since I managed to navigate the menu and save, but it's just black when you go back to continue)
- Enemies don't seem to be able to walk through doors even if they are open
- Found this door
- Also either screenshots with P don't work or I can't find where it saves them
- And I just crashed moving into what I believe was the 6th Floor
Overall I had fun with it though, I look forward to playing future builds.
Side note, I don't like the camera in some situations. It can be a fairly large room and being able to only see the opposite corner of the room that I want to is frustrating. Hopefully that makes some sense, if not I'll try and draw an example for you.