Demo is now nearly updated. We are only waiting on a more refined version of the title graphic. If this is not available by the end of the month, a new download will be made available by early May without it. (Photos have been updated to reflect the new definition already.)
Updates to look forward to: (Secrets of Avalon Demo Alpha0.7)
- Several spelling issues have been fixed.
- Lines have been shortened that were too long in sections.
- Many overlapping sprite errors have been fixed (all reported errors).
- All reported crashes have been fixed.
- An issue causing incorrect replies from Anton if you rat him out to Beth and Odryn has been fixed.
- An issue causing incorrect replies from Javion if you tell him 'Ew No' when he asks you out has also been fixed.
- A small set of issues causing the game to jump incorrectly after scenes during the final event have been fixed.
- Transitions have been added for day to day changes.
Other known missing aspects of the game such as sound and sprites only with Silhouettes are still in production and will be in future updates of the demo as they become available. Another update will be posted at the point when this new build is complete!