1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hihi, I'm Nell, im a 20 year old girl between college semesters and my greatest wish is to make a living creating incredibly self-indulgent games while surrounded by girlfriends
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I'm joining fresh with this game jam! i didn't know about it when the first one went down, but I also didn't have the free time to make games then so I couldn't have participated if I did. I'm going into games as a whole because they've always been the most important art form for me growing up, both as entertainment and as tools with which to divine meaning from the world around me. I'd very much like to move within this artistic space and meet both my idols and new friends to become the next dev generation's idols with.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
A few of the games that most inspired me with this project are listed in the devlog page i made, but in terms of play time my favorite games right now are probably the Dark Souls series and Overwatch.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Not even a little bit.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
im passionate about lezzin' out