Here are some neat little things I added to Abstráctomon:
Other things I improved on:
- I finally figured out why I had some seemingly random audio issues with the Caster dll I use to load .ogg files into GameMaker8.1. Turns out you can't have numbers in the variable names assigned to the loaded files. Basically I named them Song1, Song2, etc. but caster treated everyone as "Song", so changes to Song 2 affected Song1 as well and so on. Anyway, it is fixed now!
- The scores at the results screen of "Turbo Taxi" mode are now displayed in the correct order (highest at the top)
- Made the final level of the microgame "Helicopter" easier
- Fixed a bug in the "Draw something" microgame where the brush would turn invisible some times
- Added the new microgame "Sound TripZ"
- In Abstráctomon, you can now change direction when sitting on a chair or stool. Maybe I'll use this feature in a chair maze?
That's all I can think of right now. Overall many small improvements! The game feels quite stable now. As I said before, the new demo is coming soon ™