Time for another update for Abstráctomon!
But first I want to say thank you so much for 300 downloads of my games and well over 3000 views of this devlog!
Did you know that you can rate games & write reviews on itch.io? I'd love to hear your feedback!
But now the latest news in Abstráctomon development:
- Improved text boxes are now able to show the name of the talking character and can highlight important words
- You can now rename monsters currently in your team anytime when accessing the A.S.S. (Abstráctomon Storage System)
- You can now unlock a new item that lets you access the A.S.S. from anywhere
- Reworked collision for the player & NPCs
- The introduction sequence in the Professor's lab is almost done, including the first battle against you rival (see video below!)
- The lab looks a bit more like lab (but still not final)
- The Exp. bar now changes to orange when full
- Savegame previews now show money as well
- Various other bugfixes
My internet connection is terrible this week (thanks for nothing, Vodaphone!), but I managed to upload a new video to YouTube!