1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
I'm Marius, I'm 18
I started a dev school (EPITECH) and i dev since I'm 13
I live in Montpellier, France so I don't speak English like French :D
I'ts my first game jam
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I never participate to a game jam but i have the experiance and i wanted to see if i can do it !
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I realy love the managment games but i like to do any types of games !
I was inspired by narrative games and top down adventure
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I dev since I was 13 so now I'm 18, I have 5 years of experiance, i know the most used languages, and I very like C#
I created mini games and some tools but never a real game
I want to create a real game on unity
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I really like rap music and programming, I spend the most of my time to dev with a background music everyday
I like the flight simulation, I can fly a Boeing 737 during 3 hours without problems :)
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
I want to make a real game that I can show to my friends, my familly. I always stopped my projects because it's always too big.