1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi all, My name is Erlia, 21 years old, Female, Asian (Chinese). Currently working as an office worker. My major didn't related with gaming, programming, or art at all. It's just an hobby of mine since long ago, and I'm planning to work it out.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Nope, Never know about any Jam before. I just come in in order to download a game, any try to check the main page, and see "Jam"? So I click any see.
So I'm interested and currently working on it, my first game.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My favorite will be Harvest moon, Crash Bandicoot, Stardew Valley (current year), Party hard, Super Mario, The adventure of Darwin, Mana Khemia, Disgaea 2, etc. Too many, can't list all of it.
Hmm, inspire on making the story line actually, and the art style rather than making the game. But, it doesn't matter I think as I'm trying to make my way on it :D
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I do Have actually, but it's along time ago when I was on my 3rd year of Junior High School with my younger brother, using RPG Maker. We were only test it out, but the file gone and never be found in the universe. But currently I'm working on Twine, it might be boring as hell ==", but I'm trying my best to make it as good as I can... Trying to work on some storyline, as I'm bad at it. without planning some storylines, there's no way we can make a game, right? Unless you already a pro where the storylines already burn in your heads, and you just make your way out... (Not being harsh, but it's my life)
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm more passion in drawing a simple character, doodling, listening to music, watching few good anime, playing games, read manga.