I am really bad at talking about myself so I will try to keep it short and painless..
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi! I am Aman, 2 years out of college and working for a software firm (nothing related to games).
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No, timing wasn't right for me. I want to seriously get into games and this seems like a good place to start.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
This could be an endless list. I guess Gone Home, Firewatch, Dishonored, Max payne, Alan Wake, mostly narrative based games and CS. I would have to say it was Gone home that inspired me to some extent. It seemed almost reachable if that makes sense. I just started breaking down and analysing games after playing that.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have done beginner level stuff with Unity but haven't finished a single game yet. Hope I complete it this time.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I would like to tell stories using all aspects of the game so that there is no disconnect between narrative and game play.