1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello! I'm Ethyl. Biology student, just into this for fun~
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No, didn't have time then. I'm taking this opportunity to get off my ass and start working on something original!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
The game that inspired me the most to make my own is perhaps The Mirror Lied? Other than that, I think I've been influenced by RPG Maker horror games (the likes of Ib and OFF). If Umineko counts as a game, that too. I also enjoy Love Live ahahaha.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Technically I've done something in Twine but i wasn't exactly making a game (trying to present a project for school in a creative way, more like)
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I've been in a bit of a slump lately so I'm not sure if you can say I'm really "passionate" about much anymore? But I'm into Vocaloid song series, and Sound Horizon, and I Iove sketching out elaborate AU fanfiction (and never getting around to writing it)