1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello everyone! You can call me Robusken or Jovany. I'm a 22 year old college student who just switched from graphic design to computer science. I'm real eager to give this all a shot and hopefully meet some people.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
sadly I didn't join it last time, didn't know about it. I think at the time I probably would have been too intimidated to try it honestly. Now that I've dabbled a little bit with programming, I want to give it a shot.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I try to play a bit of everything but some that stick out are games like Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Persona, Transistor, TWEWY, and recently I've been really into Overwatch. These have all inspired me personally on some level but its the story telling of games like Transistor that push me to want to try and make a game of my own.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I'd say I have absolutely none. I'm still at the start of my CS degree so the programming I have been doing has been on this completely original but basic program made by my University. Other then that, I've messed around with HTML and Java on my own time and I hope I can pick up another engine somewhat quickly.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm really into story telling and writing. I haven't been writing as much lately but I'm trying to write a little bit every day. Besides that I enjoy running and boxing a lot. Trying to train both body and mind during this summer.