1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Heyo, I'm icecream. I'm not great with words.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I found out about this jam a couple of weeks ago, so no. I want to try my hand at making (and finishing) a game.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Both Jet Set Radios, Okami, Journey, Harvest Moon... mostly stylized kinds of games that aren't so heavily centered around combat, the exception being Monster Hunter. And Wild Arms 2, one of my favorite story experiences to date.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
No real experience, just some playing around in RPG Maker and Unity learning some of their mechanics.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I suppose I'm an overall art enthusiast since my own skills are mediocre at best. I always love looking at concept work and pop art. Also I love food and new recipes. It's not uncommon for someone to find me making pancakes at 1 AM.