I really like it. I loved the story and how it unveils. To be honest, it seems more like a visual novel than an rpg. However, I hope to see more of it, and maybe buy it after it is released.
- Great story
- The art and the characters really gives the game a sense different from any other game.
- You can feel how the characters feel when talking
Cons/Things to work out:
- There were a few typos in the initial scene
- Some seemingly passable terrain isn't passable at all
- The reception of the Bail Bond Store looks very empty (not sure if it is on purpose)
- The player can't really interact with the story,
Great job, keep it up!